This Blog is about my traveling Thailand.Bangkok is easy to shop,to eat and so much fun all the time. I love the big green trees and red Songthaew around Chiang Mai old city.Pattaya and Phuket have nice beach and seafood...I enjoy my escapes from real life to Thailand.Here is my bangkok guide to you.

Bangkok - the Grand Palace

The Grand Palace with Wat Phra Kaeo is the most visited and remembered landmark of Thailand.Very hot and full of tourists.

Learn More

Phuket - Patong Beach

Patong Beach is famous for its nightlife,walking street,massage shops,sea food and 3.5 kilometres (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong's west side.

Learn More

Chiang Mai - Wat Chedi Luang

My favorite temple of Chiang mai is Wat Chedi Luang.Wat Chedi Luang is he largest structure in ancient Chiang Mai.

Learn More